All members will be required to fill out a membership application and submit it along with all dues and fees. Annual dues information:
Those applying for student membership shall demonstrate that they are a student at the time of application. Students must attach to their application one of the following to their application:
- Copy of Student ID
- Copy of registration schedule for current semester
- Student verification form with raised seal or stamp of the university.
Those applying for business membership shall demonstrate that they are a volunteer, consultant, sole proprietor, or any other legally constituted for-profit business. Business members must attach any two of the following to their application:
- Volunteer verification letter
- Course syllabus (for educators)
- Trade name/DBA certificate
- Copy of corporate registration certificate (or website to search organization registration online)
- Company business card, brochure , letterhead and website
- Two client references
- Any other information that demonstrates business activity
Non-profits and Trade Associations
Non-profits and trade associations applying for business membership shall demonstrate their status by attaching the following documents to their application:
- Approved budget document verifying your annual operating budget
- Copy of corproate registration certificate (or website to search organization registration online)
Membership shall be contingent upon approval of application and payment of all required fees and dues; however, the Chamber reserves the right to decline a membership without a cause. False information on any membership application will result in the automatic rejection of the application.
The membership period is from January 1st – December 31st. Membership dues will not be prorated. The membership benefits are base solely on full payment of yearly dues.
If mailing application and paying by check, please attach your check to the application.
If paying by credit-card. You will be invoiced via paypal.com and within 48 hours after your application has been approved, you will receive billing instructions via email.